Here’s what I consumed:
- Brecon County Ale, a gently hoppy balanced ale from Breconshire (3.7%)
- Holly Hop, a very floral hoppy bitter which grew on me, from Bryncelyn (3.9%)
- Jacobi Dark, a malty caramel flavour, not my thing (5.0%)
- Jacobi Light, pleasant but forgettable bitter (3.8%)
- Old Mariners, a well balanced malty bitter from Preseli Tenby (4.0%)
- Baggy Wrinkle, a hoppier best bitter, also from Preseli Tenby, delicious (4.5%)
- Snowdonia, a deliciously hoppy golden bitter perfect for a hot summer day, from Purple Moose (3.6%), more please
I think there was another one not in the catalogue, but I’m struggling to remember!
The Great Welsh Beer & Cider Festival continues today and tomorrow.